Rules and Regulations
- Provide a certified copy of your license and ID card, and an examination fee of 4,000 Baht.
- Switch off your mobile phone and any other electronic devices.
- Place your personal belongings outside the test room.
Note: Candidates who do not switch off their phone or electronic devices, or who retain one in their possession, will be disqualified.
- Impersonate another person or have another person impersonate you.
- Attempt to cheat, copy another candidate’s answers, or disrupt the test.
- Use, or attempt to use a mobile phone or electronic devices during the test. Any candidate doing so will be disqualified.
- Talk to or disturb other candidates once the examination has started.
- Smoke, eat, or drink in the examination room.
- Reproduce any part of the test in any format or medium. Any candidate doing so will have their test results disqualified and will be liable for prosecution.
- Remove any materials used during the examination. This includes the MP3 recorder and the A4 papers.